Astro imaging setup advice

Not completely new to this, couple of years in, but my setup has become exponentially more complicated since when I started with a Nexstar Alt-Az GoTo, DSLR and 20 second subs.

Current equipment:

Celestron AVX GoTo equatorial mount.

Celestron 150mm SCT (with F6.3 focal reducer).

Celestron Starsense Auto align.

ZWO 585MC camera.

ZWO 224MC camera + guiding scope.

I guess my main question would be running the rig and the software needed. I have used separate software in the past, CPWI for the mount, N.I.N.A for the main camera, PHD2 for the guiding. Is it best to run all of it through N.I.N.A instead? Or would it be easier to use an ASI Air for example?

Thanks in advance.

Depends on what you want to achieve and what works for you.

As you already have the ZWO cameras the air would be the far easiest implementation, it's literally plug and play. I didn't want a traditional computer involved with image acquisition so this is the route I took.

If you want better planetary control capture traditional pc software is better, I've only used firecapture and oacapture with an rpi loaded with astroberry OS, and those offered more customisation than the asiair video capture tab but I've started to use the latter and don't find it that restrictive tbh.