NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Just need Some Clear skies :(

GeoffM54

So I had some new bits for Christmas, and finally parted with my Pentax K5II and got a Canon 70D (not modded) as these are so much better supported for Astrophotography.  Assembled all the kit to check balance and focussing for the two ZWO cameras. well pleased with the setup. Just need some decent weather to try it all out.

20240106_174204.jpg

20240106_173536.jpg

• Like 1

I’m feeling your pain. Got an Evolux 62 on my mount and I picked up the dedicated field flattner as a Christmas treat. Still hasn’t seen action. And then just as the weather seems to be on the change my EQDIR cable is not working. I ordered another one which dpd seems to have lost.  They’ve been telling me it will be here in 24 hours for the last week.  Checked the weather this morning and almost had a panic attack when there was a chance of clear skies. Ordered another one off Amazon which should be here tomorrow. Unfortunately it’s cheap Amazon cables that’s left me in this situation so I was a bit aggrieved at having to hand them more money. But fear of missing out is a powerful motivator.

• Like 1