NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SH2-132 - Lion Nebula HOO

Budgie1

Well, it's take a while to get this far but it's coming on. This is work in progress as I've only managed to get Ha & Oiii data so far because the clouds just won't stay away long enough. It's taken 4 nights to get 43 x 300s Ha subs because I see it's clear, roll the roof off the obsy, start everything up, swing on to target, get a couple of subs and the clouds roll over the target! :clouds1:

Still, I persevered with 3 subs on the 14th, 5 on the 16th, 9 on the 20th and 65 last night! :hello2: So that's enough to be getting on with on the Ha & Oiii side, I just need another clear night to capture some Sii data, but I figured I'd stack & process what I have to date and it's coming on.

This is a total of 6h 55m of integration, 3h35m Ha & 3h20m Oiii, captured with my new (to me) ZWO ASI1600MM Pro, Baader 3.5nm Ha & 4nm Oiii filters, connected to a WO Z73 III. Captured with APT, stacked & a very quick process with PI.

Do the clicky thing for full res' ;)

SH2-132_LionNebula_23102023_HOO_6h55m.thumb.png.45623bae25dab73d932ae1e9cb73b523.png

• Like 6