Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Imaged Saturn and Saw Saturn for the first time Ever this Morning.

Last night I was excited to realize that Saturn is finally rising in a position where I can view it from the comfort of my backyard where I have my register marks on my deck so I can line up my tripod in the same spot every night, and after waiting for some clouds to clear I was able to see something I have only seen pictures of in Books and Astronomy Shows. The whole experience was surreal and awe inspiring to see Saturn right in front of my eyes through my telescope. I had only planned on observing the ringed planet but I got so excited I had to run back inside and grab my smartphone rig and snap a few photos, I think I got two of Saturn’s moons in one of the rough ones.
these were shot using the Celestron NeXYZ  Smartphone Mount and an IPhone 13 Pro using a Baader Hyperion Zoom set at 8mm Magnification, on a Celestron Nexstar 9.25” Evolution,  on July 1, 2023 at 3:31 am. The rough photo was taken using the native IPhone Camera app and the better quality Versions were taken with the Astroshader app.

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2724.jpeg

IMG_2722.jpeg

IMG_2749.jpeg

IMG_2747.jpeg

IMG_2747.jpeg

• Like 2