SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Issue with ASIAir 2.1.1 on iOS 16

hyiger

Thought I'd share some of my findings. Seems that ASIAir 2.1.1 on iOS 16.x.x is not very stable. I have an Android tablet and the app is much cleaner on that OS and doesn't exhibit (most of) these behaviors. 

Here are some bugs I've discovered and reported to ZWO:

• Connection occasionally dropping over wifi even when standing 2m away 
  • App freezing on the startup screen when reconnecting to device. This doesn't go away until I reboot my iPhone. Closing the app doesn't help
  • Unable to switch between different modes like Preview and Autorun. For example, when an Autorun sequence has started there is no way to move out of it to other parts of the app. Have to kill and restart app. 
  • Preview mode sometimes stops working in that I when I press the exposure button nothing happens. Have to restart the app. 
  • Still an issue on iOS where cellular data needs to be turned off in order to connect to device when not in station mode. This has been an issue from the very beginning. 
  • Like 1