NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Shipping to the US - help 😐

JTEC

Can anyone help, please?  I’m having to return a refractor objective to the US for testing and possible refurb.  It’s a potential warranty matter; having the work done here isn’t an option, so it does have to make the trip. And it’s quite valuable. Can anyone suggest or recommend a suitable shipping company, please?  Most of the companies I’ve checked have long lists of items they won’t carry, including optical items and anything made of glass!  How on Earth does the stuff get here in the first place? 🤔 

Perhaps try to get them to arrange it? Manufacturers will have particular relationships with shippers that you won’t have. I’ve just ordered a refractor from US to Ireland and there’s no problem with shipping (apart from the cost of course). Mine’s coming via FedEx, UPS was also offered.

Magnus

• Like 1