Interference pattern on images

Hi all,

Hope I'm posting in the correct area.

I wonder if anybody can point me in the right direction with an issue that seems to have just developed.

I have an Altair 183C PRO and during this last week appeared what I can only describe as interference patterns. Like I said it has been operating perfectly then when I used it las week the issue appeared.

I'm a relative newbie and I'm hoping somebody can explain what is happening? Have I done something wrong ? Is it fixable? Or do I have to purchase a new imaging camera?

Any help will be appreciated. I have uploaded an image of the pattern.

sample.png.f8000b337fc145ee9fcb6eae6f9f8500.png

On 02/06/2022 at 21:10, AstroK said:

I have an Altair 183C PRO and during this last week appeared what I can only describe as interference patterns.

Each of my cameras have shown this pattern on (at least one of) flat, dark and bias images. It seems intrinsic to the construction of the camera. Standard pre-processing removes them from the final science images. The image below is a bias from a SBIG-8 in 2x binning mode. It has been heavily stretched to show the fringes and the warm pixels.

What is curious, to me anyway, is that you have only just noticed them on your kit.

bias.png