NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Topaz Denoise Software

bonzodog

Just a heads up - if you've done the research and the trial versions and decided to purchase any of the Topaz Labs modules -- I'm not going to shout out saying it's this or that - I secured the topazastro15 deal on all Topaz products  the DSLR Imagin Group, the Startools imaging and Astro Mounts Facebook groups a while back - a lot of Astro ladies and Gents are advocating Topaz Denoise in particular - must admit I'm really glad its in my toolkit - the final icing on the final Astro Image cake.
Topaz Labs - are currently running a "holiday" promo  - so using the additional FB group discount code "topazastro15" that saves a further $9 making the total $50.99 for Denoise
regards Dave Harvey
https://startoolsforbeginnersandusers.com/index.php/useful-astronomy-equipment-reviews-and-guides/edit-your-astronomy-images-tutorial-guide

compo.jpg

Edited by bonzodog
incorrect link
  • Like 3

I bought this using  the Christmas offer and additional code.  A good purchase in my opinion.

The noise reduction is fantastic, but sometimes it can mess up the appearance of stars.

I was watching a YouTube video yesterday about starless editing.  Think I'll try the noise reduction after Starnet++, then add the stars back in.

Going to experiment...