Need help or manual for old Celestron scope

Hi guys, I in merited a rather nice 5" celestron scope. It came with a motorized base and a wedge. I have no clue how to set anything up. I did mount the scope to the base to play with it a bit. The right ascension works fine when I turn the nob, but the declination doesn't move. The gear appears to be attached to a motor. So I put a new battery in and turned on the motor. I tried to loosen the locks and tighten the locks but nothing. I'm also unsure how to set everything up with the wedge so the motor to set it up for pictures. If someone can help me from the few pictures I have, or know where I can find online documentation that would be wonderful. IMG_3124.thumb.jpeg.d30ddb2022a504e0aba7c6d3367b5831.jpeg

IMG_3125.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

The C5 is a nice scope.  You may be able to get the mount working, but many people would regard it as obsolete.  You could put the C5 OTA on a modern mount of your choice. The C5 is relatively light, and there are many options, including GoTo mounts.  The wedge is also obsolete, as a modern alt-azimuth GoTo will find and track without the need of a wedge, and if you really want an equatorial mount you could buy a German equatorial.

You mention 'pictures'.  A telescope of this design is well suited for taking images of planets, using a planetary video camera and some processing, but it is not really suitable for deep sky imaging.