NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Guide scope for SynGuider 2

Hi,  i am hoping someone might be able to advise me on what guide scope i need for the Skywatcher SynGuider 2 

Here is a link to the SkyWatcher SynGuider 2 for anyone who doesn't know what i am talking about:

https://skywatcheraustralia.com.au/product/equatorial-mount-synguider/

I managed to pick one up for a very good price,  but in my error, i overlooked the part where i actually need a guide scope for it to attach to,  I originally thought it would attach to me finder scope that came with my Dobsonian.

I plan to use it on a Skywatcher Dobsonian with goto and also on a AZ-EQ6 mount later on.

I am only just starting to dabble into Astrophotography and thought i would give this unit a go for guiding.

I came across the Orion Mini 50mm uide Scope,  wasn't too sure if this is what i should be looking at or not.

So any advise or recomendations on a guide scope that would work with this SkyWatcher SynGuider 2 would be appreciated.

Thanks.