NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My Little Angel :-)

Kinch

Please forgive me again - pulling out an older image but I just was not posting here back in the beginning of the year so again, I am sure many would not have seen this. In fact this is only a crop of the full image but since I am away from my scope & camera (until November) and still enjoy playing with old data, I did this tonight. This time I have done little else other to make a crop to an interesting scene very close to the Jellyfish Nebula. The header is just for grabbing attention (oops!) but in fact one can see such a shape in the dust/gas clouds. There is also another interesting blob of OIII in the top left  first noted by Howell & Crisp in 2006.

I hope you find the image interesting. When I did this I was experimenting with leaving much more green in my images than I had prior to that. I think it goes OK here - personal opinion of course :-).

Original image details:

Imaging telescopes or lenses: Takahashi FSQ130ED
Imaging cameras: FLI ML16200

Astrodon Ha       45 x 20'
Astrodon OIII      33 x 20'
Astrodon SII       33 x 20'

RGB                     20 x 3' Each

Total integration  = 40 Hours.

Near Jellyfish.jpg

• Like 3