Test objects for new GPCAM + 600mm setup ?

In a fit of enthusiasm I purchased a gpcam (385c) at PAS last week (as a change from my DSLR) and it look sky the sky might eventually clear tomorrow night - although with a near full 11d moon.
I plan to be using it with a Bresser 102s/600 (f6) for some suitable  deep sky objects - eg Messier list - and the FoV looks to be about 41' x 23' with a 600mm fl.
( I also have a 400mm telephoto I can piggy back when I sort it out)
Having read all the instructions for Sharpcap and Altair Capture, I'm eager to finally get to try out the gpcam on something other than a tree.

The moon looks like it will have to be my default test object to start with  (might be lucky to see Schroters Valley on the night  I guess).
I wondered if there might be some suggestions for some easier 'deep sky' test objects I could also try after lights out from 1 am please ?

Id like to try and get to use the live stacking to pull out something nice and 'share-able' without getting frustrated with PC settings, wind, software, the  west London grey sky and Moon if possible.
Any suggestions for a beginners workflow would also be welcomed.
Ill be going open loop just with the RA drive motor running on an EXOS-2(Eq5).

Thanks in advance...

As the moon was high up and shining brightly when the clouds cleared I went for some brighter clusters. M3 and M92. .. and of course the moon (It would have been rude not to).
I lilke the ability to see on the screen (handy for family shows) and the live stacking and filters to throw away all the planes, clouds etc.
Fumbling with the keyboard in the dark in the garden not exactly fun though.
Fairly pleased with these first shots considering the moon, blustery breeze and an impromptu rain shower.

I did end up with lots of unreadable FITS files at one point (used PIP to convert some) and some with a grid across the picture - so need to read the instructions again to make sure I get usable  RAW or TIF out the end and not have to keep typing in filenames with cold fingers.
Saved a lot of space on the disk drive though, not having the full DSLR frame for these smaller objects. Comparing the pictures, the live stacked pics look a bit better than the cropped 30s ISO 1600 DSLR pics.

Hopefully my tele - lens to ep converter will come soon so I can keep observing at the same time rather than keep swapping things in and out, re-focussing, re-finding the subject  blah blah.

M3-4 xTIF.jpg

M92 - Stack_16bits_25frames_125s.jpg

moon 3 - xTIF.jpg

Archived