NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Help with C Mount and T2 adaptors please

I've just taken delivery of a lovely new ZWO Atmospheric Dispersion Corrector (ADC)

Whilst I can fit the this together with my filter wheel and DMK camera using the normal 1.25" fittings, I would be a lot happier if I could use the screw-in fittings available on all these elements. 

However, Murphy's law working the way it does, all the screw fittings are the wrong gender. Aargh.

Not only that, but they are the wrong gender in terms of readily available adaptors (double Aargh).

So can anyone help me with sources of the following adaptors (at sensible prices if possible please)

• A male T2 to male T2 adaptor (i.e male T2 threads at each end - low profile preferable)
  • A male C-mount to male T2 adaptor.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

And here is my new planetary imaging rig using the Male t2 to Male T2 adaptors

Scope>focxuser>2.5x powermate>ADC>t2 to t2 adaptor>Xagyl electronic filter wheel>t2 to t2 adaptor>t2 to C mount adaptor>camera

Using the adaptors has probably knocked 20 to 25 mm of the length of the train and made the whole rig much more rigid.

IMG_20160826_172921449_HDR.jpg

Archived