Threaded eyepieces, 6 & 9 mm ???

dopon

Hello, I am new in the forum and I need a recommendation from you

I have a Celestron Nexstar 4SE and I am using it with Meade 4000 8-24 mm zoom eyepiece. This eyepiece performs well down to 12mm but fails to give satisfactory results below 12mm. So I want to buy two eyepieces of 6 and 9 mm to get the max out of my equipment but I have a specific requirement.

Occasionally I am doing astrophotography with my full-frame camera. There was one feature of Meade zoom that surprised me and made me love that eyepiece even more. It was not even mentioned anywhere when I bought it. The eyepiece is threaded beneath the eyecup so a camera can be attached directly to the eyepiece using a T-ring. Do you know if threaded eyepieces such as this exist for 6 and 9 mm ? I don't know the standart but thread diameter is somewhere between 42-44 mm. These kind of eyepieces simplify my job as I won't have to delve into eyepiece projection adapters. One more limitation is that I am not willing to pay over $80 for either of the eyepieces.

Photo 18.03.2016 12 10 45.jpg

Photo 18.03.2016 12 09 17.jpg

Archived