NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

High Point Scientific

Has anyone ever bought from High Point Scientific? If there has been any problems or anything please tell me I'm about to spend $900 there and I cant afford to have something go wrong. So far every review I've read is good but I just want as much as I can get... thanks!

I purchased an Esprit 80 ED from them (more than $900) and it went fine; have also made a couple subsequent purchases of smaller items. When I purchased the scope they called me to make sure that the Esprit was really the right choice (it was my first purchase from them and they wanted to make sure I wasn't someone who'd woken up, decided to get a telescope and clicked on the first thing that they liked the looks of without understanding its strengths and weaknesses). I thought that was very customer-friendly. Haven't had to return anything but I wouldn't be concerned if I had to.

Archived