NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Lin Guider Help

Can anybody help please.

I want to run lin guider on a Odroid xu4 using gpio to guide my AX mount. I can get it running on Pi V2 but want the extra processing power for other things. I have a shifter shield, and can export the pins i want from a Linux shell. everything works except the GPIO. i have changed the pin numbers in the io_gpio.cpp file to match the numbers that Odroid publish but no success.

I am doing something incorrectly as when using it on the PI  i cant change the output pins i have to use the ones defined as standard. The only reference i can seem to find about this is in Russian and i cant manage to join the board to ask questions.  

Thanks in advance,

Martin

The thread on the site is at http://www.astronomy.ru/forum/index.php/topic,85435.140.html. I have translated it on Google, and this made it clear how to set the pi up but not change the GPIO pins. when I just change the GPIO numbers in the set-up prior to compiling i always get a guiding not available report when i start the program. 

Many thanks for your help.

Martin

Archived