NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Skytee2 spare parts

Netwolf

I hope some one can point me the right direction, some time ago I purchased a used skytee2 here in Australia that originated from UK. However during shipping from original owner to the previous owner it suffered some damage. Some play in alt on one side, and one side of the az control the knob is missing and and its bent out of shape. The mount still functions. In trying to disassemble to fix it I found one of the screws holding down the alt and az works to the gear is stripped. I will post some photos later.

It seems this mount never made it to Australia so the local retailers are unable to assist with getting parts. Wondering if someone can point me to a euro dealer who can help me source the parts I need.

I have e also been for the past year trying to contact a fellow member here John from Derby via pm but no response. Would like some details on how he managed to attach the synscan eq5 goto motors to this mount. I have posted in other threads and I can see others have asked the same question but no answers. Just need some more pictures of the modification and what mods where don't to fit the motors on

Appreciate any help.

Archived