Help Identifying Equatorial Mount

Hello I just picked up a Galileo FS-102MOH at an auction. With it came this nice polar EQ mount. Can anyone give me help identifying it. It has no number names or anything on it.

Thanks in advance.post-43916-0-10283400-1429020208_thumb.jpost-43916-0-38304600-1429020210_thumb.j

It is a Chinese made EQ-3 mount, supplied worldwide with several different telescope tubes and badged for the country/market that it is sold in.

Built & Supplied by Sichuan Metals and Minerals Import and Export Corp (SCMMC), it doesn't seem to be supplied on it's own without an optical tube.

There are no manuals that I could find but there are several newer telescope tube and mount combinations with this particular EQ-3 mount currently showing on Alibaba.com.

For example:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/F750150-F1200150-High-quality-equatorial-mount_513190640.html

Archived