NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A Kelling Heath warm up: M3 30/03/08.

Whippy

Still testing the waters so to speak with imaging and hence another night of amazement and frustration in turns. All part of the learning process!

This was the best effort of last night's shenanigans, M3. Not quite sure which shots DSS picked out to stack but there's about 10 minutes of exposure time here taken on my Atik 16HR through my WO ZS110, guided by a QHY5, ZS66 and PHD doing the hard work. Little bit of playing about in Photoshop to finish the job. I'm quite impressed how sensitive the Atik is. As I say, there's only about 10 mins of exposure time but the cam has certainly picked out a fair bit of detail!

EDIT: should have mentioned that this was the first night out for the 66 which is just so darn cute! And also for the Hutech LPS filter (in combination with an IR cut filter) that I picked up. Makes a HUGE difference over the Neodymium for cutting out LP!

4862_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Tony..

Archived