SH1-89

jimao22

This target is my first try with OAG on my set-up - a MN190/eq6-belt-drive/EQMOD, ATIK 314L+mono, OAG/QHY5II-L mono

And because I tried to see if I still have some kind of flexure, I made some long exposures, the longest till now - 1800 sec. And I searched for a tough target - a very small nebula near Cygnus, SH1-89. 

This is the result of 8x1800 sec Ha and 6x1800 OIII, combined Ha_OIII_OIII.

Aquisition, stack, calibration - MaximDL

Registration, colour combine, crop, background neutralization, colour calibration - PixInsight

Sharpening, deconvolution, live and fractal flux - StarTools

For more details, some more exposures are necessary but this will happens next year - I want other targets right now. 

post-10239-0-59059100-1407255753_thumb.j

Is a piece of cake with an astrometry engine. I use PinPoint. All you have to do is to choose your target than  let your computer to do the rest. I am working to automatize my observatory and a lot of software is involved.

But perhaps you know...

Thanks for appreciate.

Is a piece of cake with an astrometry engine. I use PinPoint. All you have to do is to choose your target than  let your computer to do the rest. I am working to automatize my observatory and a lot of software is involved.

But perhaps you know...

Thanks for appreciate.

Something to think about,I have astrotortilla but have never used it . Any unusual targets and I have to manually guide the HEQ5 to the target using the handset.

Regards,

A.G

Archived