Lodestar control help!!!

Hi I've been pulling my hair out trying to work out this lodestar starlight xpress guide cam and with a lot of help from u girls and guys on ere I've managed to get the drivers and get it working but I hope this it the last thing but I'm told by the manual to see if I got control of my scope by pressing move scope on lower left of screen but all I get is error 103,error 3 and open comma failed,any tips peeps,I've got no hair left grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not good to hear you are having issues.

have you?

Got all the ASCOM package installed?

All drivers?

What are software ae you using to guide with?

I'm just looking in the lodestar Ctrl interface at the mo,just going through the manual to work it out,I got rid of the error message now and the light changes when I press the move scope button,so that's all good but the scope didn't move.is PHD a better software to use,I'm a noob to ap so just learning,it's hard work

i use phd as it links o nebulosity for a feature called dither guiding (move the scope a little between subs so hot pixels etx are in a more random location)

I have not looked at the provided software due to the above.

i use phd as it links o nebulosity for a feature called dither guiding (move the scope a little between subs so hot pixels etx are in a more random location)

I have not looked at the provided software due to the above.

Sounds good,I having a quick look at PhD and I think I downloaded all ascom,I've selected the cam but on the telescope chooser which one do I pick,ascom dome,sim,poth,more to think about lol and is there more

if that is the st4 lead then set it to "on camera"

Yeah that's it,I think I'm getting mixed up,I got the cam connected just trying to select the scope I'm using,from the options it ain't got on camera only has ascom dome,generic hub,pipe tool,poth,sim or scope sim for net,I'm confused.com lol

Archived