Lodestar help!!!!

I think I installed it ok but when I open it and clicked on camera control it just says USB sxvio not found,help pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had exactly the same thing. After much tearing out of hair, I found that the lodestarc_usb program downloaded from the SX site did not work (for me), but the one on the cd that shipped with the lodestar did work.

I meant to drop SX an email asking them about it, but I've not had a chance yet...

I had exactly the same thing. After much tearing out of hair, I found that the lodestarc_usb program downloaded from the SX site did not work (for me), but the one on the cd that shipped with the lodestar did work.

I meant to drop SX an email asking them about it, but I've not had a chance yet...

Lol yet mine is off the cd,I try the website one when I get in from work thx,I'm on window 8,that still should work shouldn't it,grrrr

Lol yet mine is off the cd,I try the website one when I get in from work thx,I'm on window 8,that still should work shouldn't it,grrrr

No, for Windows 8 you need the Windows 8 certified drivers from the web site. I don't think they are on the CD yet are they?

Yeah I think,they should be all in the set up when u install the cd,shouldn't they

On my CD, I think the driver installation was a separate process from the installation of the executable file.

Archived