NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

eBay store Photographer's Bag (alldigital0869)

m37

Don't know if people generally review eBay stores on here but this is not a private ebayer but an established store, selling all manner of DSLR kits, bodies and accessories.

The store is called The Photographer's Bag with the ebay ID alldigital0869. They have 100% feedback score in excess of 40,000 and it seems this could be well deserved.

Basically I ordered the wrong body and, after a quick email, they did an instant refund, no questions, very friendly communications indeed.

They kept me updated on every stage of the refund/cancellation and when I ordered the correct body it was sent the next day and arrived the day after that. All goods were in superb condition - they looked brand new - and as well as the listed battery, charger and manual (all original and genuine) there was a body dust cap and 8gb SD card too.

Great comms, great price, really a pleasant ebay experience. They have a great range too and are well worth checking out if you're after a bargain DSLR body. My 1000D was £120 with free postage. Descriptions are good, including shutter count they obtain from myshuttercount.com which I verified myself on 2 other sites - spot on, and they give large high-quality photos of the actual items from all angles. Surface damage is well documented where appropriate. Mine had none though.

Oh, and they are all Buy It Now auctions so you are covered by the Distance Selling Regulations. You pay return postage in the event of a return but this seems reasonable for such good service.

cheers

Archived