Hello from Yorkshire

Ryan1885

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ryan, a warm welcome to SGL. As everyone is, you'd be welcome up at The Astronomy Centre (on the Todmorden/Bacup Road) on any Saturday evening. On Saturday evenings the TAC is open to non-members. You'd receive a warm welcome and have the chance to try out a whole variety of instruments - including 6-10 inch Dobs as well as larger scopes. Use Google to have a look at the web site where there is also location details.

Thanks Paul, I've had a look and looks great! I'll have to take a drive up one weekend. I haven't bought a SW 200p yet but hope to within 4-6 weeks (married with 2 kids so have to free up some funds from somewhere! lol) Thank you for the invitation. Regards Ryan

My Skywatcher 150P is already envious of your 200P! Maybe next year I shall buy a massive dob... maybe...

Im jealous of your Nexstar 8SE that's a seriously nice piece of kit out of my budget unfortunately. What are the views like? Amazing I bet? Regards Ryan

Archived