NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Broken part name help please (so I can buy it!)

Bresser Skylux which I leave at our caravan in Catalunya Spain (and where I am now until September) the plastic ring which screws onto end of focal tube and has the two grub screws to hold in place lens adaptors etc, whats it called please as its broken! would prefer to replace with a metal one, 1.25 but unsure of thread size etc, the focal tube has the male thread, any links to a retailer who could post to Spain would be of benefit too

By the way the weather down here for past week has been terrible!

Hope someone can help, many thanks, Dave

By the way the weather down here for past week has been terrible!

And by all accounts it's going to get a lot worse :eek: Within the matter of days we've gone from bright sun-shining 33ºC to freezing cold winds, gales, storms, rain and even snow! Within reason, there's no let up until next Thursday, but Friday and Saturday look as if they'll be blinders for stargazing (finger's crossed).

Anyway, I'm sorry I cannot help, but if your Spanish is up to scratch, give Valkanik a shout. It's a small, family run business and only fill in hours in the afternoon (4:30 to 8:30) and Saturday mornings but Carlos and Carolina make an excellent team and they also have there own workshop to fix and mend gear (Carlos tried mending one of my EPs). Good news is they've got a little shop in or near Barcelona (I've never been).

Archived