NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

digimaxT40 help!

cheb

i tried asking about this in the camera section and have been directed here by another member!

I have a problem with knowing what to do with this digimaxT40.

It has the eyepiece and it all goes together and works but i dont know how to progress now! I am wanting to buy a dslr body to attach to it and see how i get on, it has a ring on it that unscrews off the end you would attach a camera to that say 49mm-55mm, its as i said a screw thread so my question is what do i need to get to connect the camera body to it?

Im thinking of buying either the D60 or the D70s nikon body in wex so advice on making that work would be doubley helpful! Finally could anyone point me in the right direction of other EP's for this aswell?

I have googled plenty on this and found dead links and abandoned web sites, struggled to see where digimax vanished to after changing their name!

Oh i have an ETX90!!

Thanks,

Chris

ahh, so the cost of the dslr has just gone up! Im assuming this will make me finding the relevant sizing easier now nigel? Could you possibley recommend a lens type, length thats available on a budget please?!

cheers

chris.

Archived