SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sombrero hat

Sonia

The hat i got for christmas is too big, its nice but my sombrero is too big. Is it raining is it snowing, i cant see where i am going. The hat i got for christmas is too big. But ring the bells and beat the drum to be polite, but if i see that santa clause im going to start a fight.

The hat i got for christmas is too big, Oh its nice but my sombrero is too big, if you wonder why i shiver i fell three times in the river, cuz the hat i got for christmas is too big. But ring the bells and beat the drum, but ring the bells, i feel sick, cuz Mr santa clause on me you playes a dirty trick.

The hat i got for christmas is too big. Its nice but my sombrero is too big, If you think its hot in Siam you should be in here where i am. The hat i got for christmas is too big. The hat i got for Christmas is too big, its nice but my sombrero is too big. Cant tell one thing from another, i got married to my brother, the hat i got for christmas is too big.

Archived