NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sealing camera body from dust bunnies

M00NMonkey

Hi All,

I have a Nikon D90 (I know, i know....its not a canon :eek: :grin:) and 200p with the t mount and kit to attach it all together, but my problem is, i dont want any chance of dust bunnies making burrow so i want to seal the camera body, as it would be open and exposed when attached to the scope.

This is probably a stupid question to some, but needs must, and I'm going to ask anyway :)

Is it possible to fit(or even buy) just a plain glass (non?)filter to fit on to the camera or mountings somewhere, to protect the chip and still be able to mount the camera? (Preferably something that fits to camera body)

I know there is probably better filter suggestions. like coma correctors etc, but to start with I just want raw images. So I can learn as I go and SEE WHY I need these other filters and extras.

I searched around on SGL and other places but cant find any info that makes me confident in buying anything. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jez

Archived