NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

celestron sky align as per Celestron CPC Series Deluxe 1100 HD Telescope definative answer

hi all thanx for looking

right celestron sky align .... the way i thought it was ....... i get the tripod out of the shed wack the scope and mount on it ..... switch on...... the scope then levels itself ....... polar aligns............ the is ready to go............. you then line up on a bright star ........... then line up on another bright star ......... then the scope works out where it is >????????????

is this right or have i read it wrong

with thanx in advance colin

Hi so

hi all thanx for looking

right celestron sky align .... the way i thought it was ....... i get the tripod out of the shed wack the scope and mount on it ..... switch on...... the scope then levels itself ....... polar aligns............ the is ready to go............. you then line up on a bright star ........... then line up on another bright star ......... then the scope works out where it is >????????????

is this right or have i read it wrong

with thanx in advance colin

Hi than so is all of this is correct again ? As u say 11 is abeast wat about the 9.25 ? Somewhere here somebody said this one is as good for planetary imaging as the 11 wat do u think cheers colin

Archived