NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

interestion orion scope form china...

garethmob

this is interesting

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orion-SkyQuest-XT8i-IntelliScope-Dobsonian-Telescope-Brand-New-ship-to-world-/121052622615?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item1c2f4c6f17

i like this part tho

International bids are accepted and international mailing will be provided on the conditions: Upon mailing the item, seller's responsibility shall be limited, upon request, to providing the receipt for the shipping services paid to the US Postal Service (the only shipping service allowed by seller). It will show the shipping service, cost, and destination country. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the seller from any claims related to shipping, transit, customs fees, shipping restrictions, and/or delivery. International purchases limited to one item at a time per buyer (until delivery of first item is confirmed). Shipping only by USPS Priority Mail.

so USPS? lol little big? and form a seller with no feedback hmmmm

There was a similar one on there the other day I think it was an Orion xt8 but it was obviously reported thank goodness !

I think it was going for £72 the last time I looked :eek:

Have a look at the bidder's , that's enough to tell you its well dodgy lol!!

Archived