Hello Just joined from UK!

Briskycat

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got some crazy but good news. I'm definitely not ditching the camera as I used to shoot weddings till my camera got stolen...been saving for a new one for like a whole year. Nonetheless, as ridiculous as this may sound... I did a scratchcard forr the 1st time with my mates yesterday " just joking around". As you can probably guess....I won £120.00 WOOOH!!!!! never again though... That's all my luck at once! haha. anyway s I've got £120.00 more to spend on the telescope. which isn't much but I'm also selling some pokemon cards of which I collected when I was younger. Turns out some of those are worth £80.00 EACH. so i'll definetly be buying like an EQ6 mount or something of the sort!! Looking foward to going to Ben Wyvis in scotland ( near where my mate lives ) and taking some sWEET pictures. I'll post them on here when i've taken them!!

God i'm so excited.

Also as I'm sure you're all aware, this site is really good at estimating how well you can see the sky...thus estimating how well your pictures will turn out!

http://www.need-less.org.uk/

Archived