NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Celestron SkySync GPS

i Drew

Celestron SkySync GPS

What a time saver and accurate this little gadget is. I am so glad I purchased this because for the past year I've owned my Celestron 6SE I've always have to scramble for my location,time and date...not to mention remembering whether it's daylight savings time! Plus it seems like it made the tracking much more accurate. Although a little pricey I think it's worth having if you own a computerize mount that doesn't have a gps installed. I like taking my telescope with me whenever me and my family travel around the state now I don't need to scramble for information and I can count on it's accuracy. So far i have used it twice and so far so good, what I decided to do is leave a notebook on my telescope case and log in the actual coordinate that register on the computer this way in case the gps fails I will have a list of accurate coordinates I can use in the future.

Archived