Eyes on the Sky: May 28 thru Jun 3 TRANSIT!

I put a lot of extras into this week's "Eyes on the Sky" video, given that the Venus Transit is a "last time in our lifetime" event. Lots to learn both historically, and even some craters on the Moon that have ties to the Transit as well.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Dave for the video, informative and entertaining as usual. Clearly the costume budget was blown to shreds in the wig department and as for the english accent.......... absolutely shocking my dear boy! :(:(:D:D

Clear skies

James

Thanks Dave for the video, informative and entertaining as usual. Clearly the costume budget was blown to shreds in the wig department and as for the english accent.......... absolutely shocking my dear boy! :(:(:D:D

Clear skies

James

The wigs and costumes budget did go FAR beyond what I usually do for sure - but - I've had some very generous donations from folks, so I wanted to make sure I was using some of that money towards those kinds of items as well. Some I already had; others I purchased recently just for this video.

I hope that the "absolutely shocking" phrase means I did okay with my english accent! I know there are spots where it slips in and out of english-to-american and back.... :)

It was said in jest.:hello2: I couldn't do an American accent, crikey I can't even do a English accent properly and I was born here!

Keep it going Dave and can the next video include the use of Inuit costumes? I do like to see a big old fluffy coat! :):D:D

James

It was said in jest.:hello2: I couldn't do an American accent, crikey I can't even do a English accent properly and I was born here!

Well, I thought so, but because reading a post online doesn't quite convey meaning as well as "in person" does with inflection / body language / etc., I just wanted to double check. :)

Keep it going Dave and can the next video include the use of Inuit costumes? I do like to see a big old fluffy coat! :p:D:D

James

Ha! We'll see - but honestly, probably not for quite some time. I blew through a lot of my budget for costumes and backgrounds on this last one - and I don't have much of a budget!

Archived