T Mount and Vixen focuser

Hi All,

I have bought a T adapter for my Canon camera in anticipation of snapping a few shots through my scope.

I have a new(ish) 70mm Vixen that I'm going to using as a guidescope; its focuser terminates as a tube with a thread on the outside & the T ring screws onto this perfectly.

My older scope is a Vixen 102M which I want to attach the camera to. However the focuser tube terminates with a thread on the inside of the tube, and this takes an adapter that then takes a 1.25" eyepiece.

Does anyone know the type of adapter I need to attach my T ring to the older focuser? And if I attach the T ring directly to the focuser, where do filters fit?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but I'm hoping that someone has encountered these problems before and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Matt

Assuming you have a 43mm thread, then you could use the Vixen 43mm camera adaptor:

Vixen - Photographic Accessories

See page 17 of this user guide for some info:

http://www.vixenoptics.co.uk/PDFs/User%20Guides/GP,%20GPDX%20User%20Guide.pdf

Cheers, Pete

Many thanks for that, although I'm feeling like a bit of an idiot as I have that manual - it came with the scope.

Cheers,

Matthew

Archived