NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Has anyone...

Lovisa

Me again, I'm just wondering is their any gloves "for small little hands" that are heated yet can hold eye pieces and camera's without dropping them? I ask because I got Reynolds syndrome and it is getting a bit painful. I've tried normal gloves but there's just no heat to them.. :D:(

Hi there

You can get thin heated under gloves for motorcyclist.

The down side is you would need a power lead for them, but if you are running a 12 volt power pack you can connect them up to that just remember to unplug yourself before walking off.

Hi there

You can get thin heated under gloves for motorcyclist.

The down side is you would need a power lead for them, but if you are running a 12 volt power pack you can connect them up to that just remember to unplug yourself before walking off.

haha, many of times have I walked away from my PC while wearing my headset, only to hear the "clunk" noise as my headset lands on the floor.. These gloves, would they plug into a main power point too? I tend to stargaze right next to my dads garage.

Well that is even better. I suffer from the cold due to tablets I take. What I do is basically set up a fan heater in my garage, i then go out in half hour bursts and then when i feel a chill i enter the warm garage so that I never fall below a good degree of cold level. You actually get used to it. Stick with ones with a battery, connecting anything to yourself via the mains is not a great idea.

Archived