Hi Everybody

stargazer1

Hi sorry to bother ya , i boought my son the heritage 130 flexi as well from The nature and astronomy centre online , i got a free barlow with it but i am having trouble getting the scope to focus while barlow is fitted , all we get is the silloutte of the secondary mirror in the middle of the view . Just wondering if you have had any similar probs , also what eye pieces do you use and what have you looked at / what do you think of the scope etc ( sorry to interorgate you just curios )

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi again Daz,

If you look higher up, on page 2 I think, I have replied about your problem. Barlows change the focal length (again I think ), so that your eyepiece view will be out of focus. Try it again and rack the focus as far in as possible then slowly out and hopefully you will get a focussed view. Try it through the window at something reasonably far away if you can. It is easier to sort in daylight than in the dark. Hope this helps.

Archived