NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M42 / 43 revisited

steelfixer

Sorry but I have been back to my favourite object again.

I was doing a series of images so a friend of mine can combine them in photoshop.

I have taken 12 1000 frame AVI's of M42 tonight each one with a different integration cycle on my Samsung SBC 2000 video camera starting at 8 right up to 512.

By doing this I am hoping he can put them altogether to create a photo I can hang on my wall.

The intigration number relates to the exposure so the lower the intigration number the lower the exposure time.

level 8 only shows the stars while level 512 show the nuburosity but blows out the core completely

All the AVI's have been stacked in Registax 5 but I have not touched the wavelets or any other settings.

The photo I have added is a Tif that I processed in Registax 5 with a 2 times drizzel and stretched histogram.

I have now had to reduce it down to a Jpeg as the Tif at 7.05 mb was too big to upload

thanks

graham

post-26845-133877706685_thumb.jpg

Archived