NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My first mount!

nmoushon

So after some saving and waiting I finally found a nice used mount at a decent price! I bought a CG-5 GT w/ hypertune kit. Its in route but before it arrive at my door I got a question to ask those of you out there that have some experience with this mount.

I'm still going to be using my SLR without a scope till I get some more money so I'm wondering is there an adapter of some type that allows for me to mount my camera in the slot that scope goes?

Also since I'm new to this field I'm not quite sure of what all is out that there. So are there some other pieces of equipment that you veterans might suggest that would help?

Yes that would work, but I have less success with my dslr with a dovetail like that than with the ones with a flat surface. Those ones with the raised ridges along the top work well with a tube on them but I like the flat ones best for my dslr.

Archived