Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Bolide Meteor 13/11/2011

Glazious

Hi,

I was out last night just with my Binos at around 19 30 and saw a Bolide Meteor. I checked on the link below if anyone else had reported it and it seems that a number of people in the Midlands/South West area of the UK, looking to the South saw it.

It was super bright white light for about 2 seconds then it started to burn green then it broke up. I was totally amazed! :D

Did Anyone else see it?

Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News: UK Bolide Meteor 13NOV2011

I just signed up to say that I saw it too. South of Bristol, I was heading South and saw it to my right. Fantastic !

It was a very bright white/blue light with a tail. It then threw off orange sparks, then white again then orange sparks again before it fizzled out behind the treeline.

I saw a similar thing in Cyprus a couple of years ago.

They seem to move quite slow compared to shooting starts which are gone in a blink. First one I saw, I thought it was a plane crashing-scary!

Archived