RGB allign in Registax 5

I need some advice with the RGB allign in Registax 5 please.

I go through the normal stacking process and arrive at the wavelets part.

I click on the RGB allign tab and then select 'estimate'

It runs through the 'estimating wavelet' bit and then in the info box at the bottom of the screen it comes up with 'searching Blue'.

Here it seems to stop doing anything.

No matter how long I leave it nothing else happens.

I just end up double clicking the box to shut it down and then get on with adjusting the wavelets.

Am I missing a step or is that all that is supposed to happen.

I sort of figured it would go through the blue,red and green and balance them out.

Any ideas?

thanks

Graham

It should check blue then red (It doesn't do green as far as I know - or have seen). I have never had it take more than four or five seconds to do this. Not sure what the problem is?? Does it do it with every image?

Just a thought - are your images in colour? or are they monochrome or does registax think they are monochrome ?? - you can untick the box at the start of processing.

Hi Bizibuilder.

It does this with every AVI I put through it.

It get to 'searching Blue' and just stops there.

All the images are in colour and I always check the 'colour' box and even the 'RGB' box sometimes but it makes no difference.

thanks

Graham

Archived