NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Nebulosity?

TheThing

Quick query!

I can't seem to find how to change the frame rate for DSis on Nebulosity? I'm thinking that'll I need a rate of about 10fps for Jupiter, but can only find exposure duration, number and time lapse buttons?

Thanks in advance.

Set a sub second exposure..? You will end up with discrete files rather than a video... The exposure time can go down to 1/10,000 of a second...

IIRC you should be able to do stacking inside envisage with Min Quality settings etc... It's ages since I have used my two as anything other than guidecams...

Ah, I was hoping to capture Jupiter with it in place of my SPC900. No good for planets at all then?

You will have problem with interlacing, like here (from another interlaced sensor): http://deltasky.pl/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/przeplot1b.jpg

It can be limited by deinterlacing (if not to strong), but at the expense of sharpness.

Archived