Satellite Tracking

Hi All

I have just spent 4 hours downloading 5 different programs from 4 different authors fiddling about with settings to get them to talk to each other to allow my EQ6 Pro to track Satellites using NASA's data. I just have to wait (2 working days supposedly) for US Government clearance so I can get updated TEL files to improve accuracy. all is working fine, however I have a couple of questions I hope someone out there can help me with

1. Whats ASCOM PulseGuide Settings all about?

2. As I was sitting on the sofa tapping away on my laptop while my wife watched the TV does that count as quality time spent, therefore earning Brownie Points to count towards week-ends away at star-party's?

Cheers BI

cant answer question 1

2 no even if your in the same room if your on the comp you are not together

thats what im told anyway, you need to supliment such time with making tea and the odd breakfast.

if you realy want to earn some points, when the evening washing up needs doing tell her she can leave it till the morning.

Whats ASCOM PulseGuide Settings all about?

They are the settings that control the way ASCOM pulse guiding is implemented. Are you going the EQMOD/EDMODLX/Satellite Tracker route by any chance? If so there are links to documentation and video tutorials on both pulse guiding and satellite tracking from the EQMOD Project Website.

Chris.

Archived