good night

I managed to get out for the only the second time last night. first time was a little bit rubbish as i didnt really know what i was doing. but last night was miles better although I just have some 20x50 binos i didnt see very much of any note I managed to recognise a fair few of the constellations. I know its not much but little victories and all that.;)

Little victories indeed! Before you know it you will you will have a huge setup and a zero bank balance:D.

You have some nice dark skies up there in suffolk, I sometimes go up there (inlaws!) with all my kit and it is so much better than here in london (no surprise really!)

Have fun

Jeremy

I managed to get out for the only the second time last night. first time was a little bit rubbish as i didnt really know what i was doing. but last night was miles better although I just have some 20x50 binos i didnt see very much of any note I managed to recognise a fair few of the constellations. I know its not much but little victories and all that.;)

I would have been more than happy to use binos, it's been so long I'm teaching my dob to play mahjong;)

Archived