CPC800 EP's

Hi all,

I have just read 'Warthog's' excellent piece on eyepieces and worked out that for my CPC800 (200mm f10) the ideal sizes will be 7.5, 12.5, 20 and 30 mm.

I've had a quick look at some on offer but there is a lot to choose from and while I appreciate that, generally, the more you spend the better product you are going to get, is there a point where you are going to get the 'best bang for your buck'?

Can anyone advise on make/performance etc. I don't mind spending if I know I'm going to get value!

I already have some 'Revelation' ep's 6, 9, 15, 26 and 32 plus an Anteres x2 Barlow.

Cheers, Layor

Many thanks for that resonator, it was very informative and I think I have got the basics but it will take a few more read-throughs before I get to understand it fully:eek:

Is there much difference between makes though? i.e. Celestron, Meade and so on?

Are there any makes to avoid or are they all very similar as far as quality goes?

Many thanks, Layor.:D

Boy oh boy! They are something else!

Trouble is, I'm going to have to wait until Saturday night when I win the lottery to be able to buy a set:D:D:D:D

One day perhaps......

For now though I'll settle for some that are slightly cheaper.

Thanks, Layor

Archived