Small Leicas from Green Witch.

Not destined for astronomy but for the wildlife, I've just ordered some little Leica 10 x 25 bins from Green Witch. I have often wondered how good they could possibly be and when I looked through some for the first time yesterday (thank you to guest Gareth Moulton) it was all over. Awesome. They are so bright for 25mm that you wonder where the light comes from! A bit pricey but I don't have city entertainments here and enjoying the wild boar, deer, foxes and birds is a big thing, so why not.

Lee at Green Witch was a lovely fella to speak to and has given me very personal service and more attention than he needed to, which I appreciated. It seems only right to say so here.

Olly

Olly

They are terrific bins. I describe the image they give as bright and crisp.

They are excellent when walking.

Badger

Lee at Green Witch was a lovely fella to speak to and has given me very personal service and more attention than he needed to, which I appreciated. It seems only right to say so here.

Olly

I'll second that, I emailed him regarding some EP's and now the email conversation must be over 100 emails long. Top bloke and a huge help. Although somehow he got me to agree to take a packet of Jaffa Cakes with me when I pop in next to say hello........

Archived