Got a package from Germany today

The Warthog

It was clear what it was when it arrived. It had a big piece of tape on it that said, 'Baader Planetarium' on it. It had a carefullly packaged piece of Baader solar film, about the size of an A4 sheet of paper. I am going to use it to make solar filters for my frac and my reflector. Should be enough, as I am going to cover the aperture mask of the reflector, not the whole scope end. It has instructions for making a filter, using exactly the method I was planning to use, at least for the frac.

I have been expecting three packages, one with a copy of the 'Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam', one with a new eyepatch, and one with a couple of diagonals and stuff, but this was out of the blue.

Funny thing is, I don't remember paying for it. I know I asked for a quote including shipping. It must be fate, or just dumb luck, or my mind is going. Yeah, that's probably it... :wink:

Archived