Course work time!

Cannot stress how much I have enjoyed doing my astronomy GCSE at college (I'm a mature student 28 ;)) and I'm happy as I have course work I am now having to start doing , I want to do some imaging of constellations (just very basic) and the moon , I'm hoping to get a full lunar cycle.

Now I own a Fuji Finepix S5700 not great as it has no B stop being digital and the long exposure is under 10 seconds but its what I have , I will stick with it as money is not available for an upgrade, I will be getting image stacking software and hopefully this will work , the only thing I am looking for now is a threaded 46mm F adaptor to attach it to my bins and importantly to the Fuji S5700 , they are 10 - 30X60 with Zoom (Although I shouldn't need to zoom) and I have seen on ebay items like this but never 46mm.

Any Ideas?

Archived