Which Setup/Controller Board is most minimal for Onstep Goto???

I bought WemosD1 R32 + CNC V3. But after working on it I found it too much hassling. So I've sold that. Now I want the most minimal Setup/Controller for Goto in one Board possible and simple including RTC and other features. The suggestion will be appreciated I find the part in Ali Express. Amazon is not available here so. Give me some valuable suggestions. Thanks in adv.

Ridz

In your other thread we pointed you towards the github pages which details the hardware and firmware needed for this project 

Its an evolving project and when I last looked it was Arduino based, possibly UNO and a stepper motor shield normally used in DIY CNC / 3D printers...  Basically you need to do the leg work and read through the git hub pages, join the user group (as suggested) and go from there.  IF this is not an option and you want something that is plug and go then purchase one of the retail OnStep packages listed here that suit the scope you might have.  But as you mention Ali-Express I'm guessing you want to do this as cheaply as possible rather that paying upwards of £180 for a retail kit 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, malc-c said:

In your other thread we pointed you towards the github pages which details the hardware and firmware needed for this project 

Its an evolving project and when I last looked it was Arduino based, possibly UNO and a stepper motor shield normally used in DIY CNC / 3D printers...  Basically you need to do the leg work and read through the git hub pages, join the user group (as suggested) and go from there.  IF this is not an option and you want something that is plug and go then purchase one of the retail OnStep packages listed here that suit the scope you might have.  But as you mention Ali-Express I'm guessing you want to do this as cheaply as possible rather that paying upwards of £180 for a retail kit 

Yeah man I am trying to do things by what comes a little chipper. I decided to go with Fysetc E4 instead Uno/Cnc etc. I hope it will make my work a little easier.