Starlight Express Oculus ASC - 180 degree or 150 degree lens...

AMcD

After a number of weeks operating my RRO observatory remotely whilst working away, the utility of an All Sky Camera has become increasingly apparent as what the weather apps say and what the weather is actually doing are not always the same.  The Lunatico CloudWatcher provides the 'macroscopic' picture for safety purposes but not the detail.  For some reason, regular calls home to ask my wife to "just check the sky" are not met with enthusiasm.

Whilst I greatly admire those who have built their own, I have decided to buy an off the shelf solution in the form of a Starlight Xpress Oculus (apparently, FLO has over 10,000 in stock 😂).  Before I press 'buy', is anyone able to assist with the respective advantages / disadvantages of the 180 degree and the 150 degree lens?  I know the latter is f 1.2, which seems advantageous from a light gathering perspective.  Apart from a very big tree next to the observatory I have a relatively open horizon above city centre roof tops and plan to mount the camera on a pole  such that it will be approximately 3 metres off the ground.