Skymasters ?

I just noticed that Amazon have the Skymaster 20x80 on offer at £84 delivered.
Then I noticed their offer for the 25x100 at £233 (previously £299).
I am aware of the collimation issues which may occur in some samples, but the 20x80 seem a good deal.
Also, the 25x100 seems a lot of glass for the price.
The 20x80 seems low risk, as they are easily collimated by the user, considering the price, but I am tempted by the 25x100.
Any opinions regarding these deals, and has anyone tested the "true" aperture of the 25x100 skymasters?

Thanks

I bought a pair of Opticron Oregon 20x80 last Christmas for my wife. We haven't found them very useful as:-

• Due to weight they need a tripod
  • It's difficult to manually locate objects in the night sky (principally due to small FOV)
  • Because our eyesight differs, we keep need to refocus for left + right eye sight.

The subsequent 10x50 Opticron Adventurer bought for the following birthday worked out a lot better... especially as we no longer need to share our old 8x42's. I find a pair of bin's great for learning the night sky, but the 'scopes have proved better for sharing the experience.

Sorry it's not's direct answer to your question!

Cheers
Ivor